Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Sophie Reade

Sophie Victoria Reade (born 18 May 1989) is a glamour model from Nantwich, Cheshire in UK. She was the winner of Big Brother in 2009. She changed her name to Dogface in order to become a housemate. Sophie was announced the winner of the show on the 4 September with 74.4% of the final vote. And then she continued her career into modelling with Nuts and Zoo Magazine. She posed with some of the greatest models in the industry including Sophie Howard, member of the legendary "Big Three" with Lucy Pinder and Michelle Marsh. Her bust size is 30GG, some of the biggest breasts ever! She got them done during Big Brother.

Opinion

Good thing she didn't continue into Playboy because I don't think I would like her that much. I didn't know she was into Big Brother. I don't even know that show. The only thing I know is that she got extremely huge and awesome breasts! But what say about her beautiful face? She doesn't have a "dog-face" but a cutie one! For sure the new Michelle Marsh. Overall, she got the best arguments! Some of the best breasts I've ever seen! I love her!

Beautiful face, awesome body, nice big tits! She got it!

No comments:

Post a Comment